Re: gentoo 1.4 stable | garnome 29.1 | evolution | mozilla

> I built mozilla, but the public/nss directory was never moved to
> garnome/include/nss.  Is this something I should do myself?  Are there
> other steps I should take?

I've got a few patches to send upstream to Jeff, but the crux of this
can be fixed by adding:

--- cut here ---

pre-install:
	@echo "Fixing broken NSS header installation..."
	@mkdir -p $(includedir)/$(GARNAME)-$(GARVERSION)/nss/
	@cp -f $(WORKSRC)/dist/public/nss/*.h
$(includedir)/$(GARNAME)-$(GARVERSION)/nss/
	@mkdir -p $(includedir)/$(GARNAME)-$(GARVERSION)/seccmd/
	@cp -f $(WORKSRC)/dist/public/seccmd/*.h
$(includedir)/$(GARNAME)-$(GARVERSION)/seccmd/

--- cut here ---

(excuse any line wrapping, each @ is a seperate line)

to bootstrap/mozilla/Makefile

then adding:

--enable-nss=yes

to the evolution Makefile line should fix the issue for you.

Hope that helps,

Paul