RE: so know one can help me write a run script

Okay I finally got what you guys were saying I read up on shell scripts okay
I make a file call garnome-session with that script inside of it
Then I chmod a+rx
And the mv (move it) to /usr/bin am I right so far
Then I run the commands in the /ect/x11/dm/session   folder
Right and that's for kdm
Well I did that but I don't have kdm installed I only have tvm and gnome
which is gdm right so can anyone give me the codes of how to do the gnome
folder /ect/x11/gdm/session  folder ? thanks