Re: GARNOME 0.29.0! With GNOME D&DP 2.5.2 and El Prototypo love!

Hi Jeff,

Another build bites the dust :-)

It's been done I'm running release 0.29.1 currently only gstreamer and related stuff didn't compile due to a bug in gstreamer. The bug has been filed and I'm waiting for some feedback on this.

Thanks for another great release. They are getting smoother again and again, I especialy like the new build format which fits my level of expertise quite nicely ;-) I also finaly got rid of enlightenment and am running the gnome supplied window manager.

Quick stats for this release

Build time from zero to hero real time 3.5 hours
Disk space for sources 2GB
Target space for gnome release 510MB

Machine used to Build

Athlon 1400
512MB memory
10K 18GB SCSI disk with reiserfs 3.6 using gcc 3.3.2
glibc 2.3.2
kernel 2.6.0
using make -s -j2 paranoid-install in desktop and platform

Cheers,

Stef

Jeff Waugh wrote:

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

GARNOME 0.29.0! With GNOME D&DP 2.5.2 and El Prototypo love!

And now 0.29.1 because I screwed up. :-)