Re: 0.30.1: some errors with a coupple pacakges

<quote who="Farrell Farahbod">

> checking id3tag.h usability... no
> checking id3tag.h presence... no
> checking for id3tag.h... no

>  rpm -qa | grep mad
> libmad-devel-0.15.1-0.b.rh90.dag
> libmad-0.15.1-0.b.rh90.dag
>
>  rpm -qa | grep id3
> id3lib-3.8.3-5.fr
> libid3tag-0.15.1-0.b.rh90.dag
>
> but "locate id3tag.h" still doesnt find anything (and my search DB is
> current)

Is there a libid3tag-devel package? Sounds like that would be the sensible
place for id3tag.h.

> ___fifth-toe/gnome-vfs-extras:___

Don't bother with -extras at the moment, just delete the garball directory.
The smb method is in gnome-vfs proper now.

> ___geektoys/vino:___
>
> checking for libgnutls-config... no
> checking for libgnutls - version >= 0.9.8... no
> *** The libgnutls-config script installed by LIBGNUTLS could not be
> found
>
> "locate libgnutls-config" find nothing :( is there a garball for it?
>
> any ideas on how i can fix any of the about problems?

You're going to need a gnutls development package of the correct version.

                              Perl - The Movie
                        Starring 'Weird' Al Yankovic