Re: Compile Error - libiconv

<quote who="adam">

> sorry to sound ignorant but i have no clue what you are talking about,
> ive edited the config file and ran make paranoid-install from the
> directory like the instructions say... what i am doing wrong..

If you follow the directions in the README, at no point should you be
changing to the bootstrap/ directory and typing make install. The directions
say to change into the desktop/ directory and type make install. Thus,
nothing in the bootstrap/ directory [1] will be built AT ALL.

- Jeff

[1] 'cept in the next release, as I've moved hicolor and shared-mime in
there, but other garballs still depend on them.

      "We've got a great drummer and a great singer. Those are the key
    positions. When you find a singer and a drummer this good, you don't
                  leave them." - Stone Gossard, Pearl Jam