Re: Can't find libglade-2.0.la

Hi Nicolas,

Nicolas <nicolascrouzet onetel net uk> writes:

> ./.libs/libpangoxft-1.0.so: undefined reference to `XextAddDisplay'
> ./.libs/libpangoxft-1.0.so: undefined reference to `XextFindDisplay'
> ./.libs/libpangoxft-1.0.so: undefined reference to `XextRemoveDisplay'
> ./.libs/libpangoxft-1.0.so: undefined reference to `XMissingExtension'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

You didn't include a link command that is causing this, but I suspect
that you've got libXft.la in your /usr/X11R6/lib which is calling
for Xft1, and which is getting picked up (this happened to me, but
with build from CVS).  I simply renamed it to libXft.lala (it's not
needed unless you wish to compile something against Xft1, perhaps not
even then).

If this doesn't help, paste a bunch of lines above this error, so
someone can see what parameters are being passed around.

Cheers,
Danilo