Re: configure: error: Library requirements (glib-2.0

> im using make paranoid-install inside $HOME/garnome-0.29.1 ..
> when this error comes up i downloaded the ORBit and glib and did a
> make install on both directories.

Well, I didn't try the paranoid install. Can you describe what is it
for?

I have installed 0.27.1 only, normal install. The ORBit got installed as
dependency of something and worked ok. But I didn't use
paranoid-install. What is it?

> Do you suggest me using garnome 0.27.1???

If you want to get pseudo-stable Gnome, yes, try it. But I would wait a
few moments, maybe we'll figure this out. Anyway, I can't check tne
newest Garnome yet, as I'm trying to fix the build of 0.27.1, and I need
a stable environment.

--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.