Re: several icons not found

I have icon-theme and shared-mime-info installed.
I have the XDG_DATA_DIRS variable seted too.
The proble is with the "standard" icons and not with all the icons.
When i dont have shared-mime-info installed i can't view none icon.

Gonzalo

Danilo Segan wrote:
Ron Smits <rons ronsmits com> writes:

No I haven;t I have spend some days trying to find the problem but I
will have to do the dredded bugzilla on this one. (I hate bugzilla)

Try installing hicolor icon-theme from
freedesktop.org/Software/icon-theme, as well as
freedesktop.org/Software/shared-mime-info.

Cheers,
Danilo