Re: several icons not found

Are you found the solution for this problem?
I have compiled all the last packages for desktop and plataform (with a private-under-test-garnome) and have the same problem.
Thanks

Gonzalo

Ron Smits wrote:
Hmmz after running that again. This is what find will find from
$GARNOME/share/icons
./gnome/stock
./hicolor/16x16/stock
./hicolor/24x24/stock
./hicolor/32x32/stock
./hicolor/36x36/stock
./hicolor/48x48/stock

The file-manager.png is only here:
./hicolor/32x32/apps/file-manager.png
./hicolor/48x48/apps/file-manager.png

So no way the loader is going to find that

Ron