Re: Is control-center-2.9.3 broken?

ons, 29 12 2004 kl. 20:20 -0800, skrev Bob Kashani:
> On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 22:04 +0100, Henning C. Nielsen wrote:
> > Hi folks
> >
> > I havent been able to install Garnome before. And I thought that I might
> > be able to with the 2.9.3 release. However I keep running in to build
> > problems. This time I am having the same issue as with 2.9.2.1.
>
> Are you installing into an existing ~/garnome? If so, delete both your
> ~/garnome and garnome-2.9.3 dirs and start the whole thing from scratch.
> See if that helps.

I actually tried that, but I did it again just to be sure that I'd get
the same error, and I am sad to report that I get the exact same error.

Thanks for your answer, I just hope you have other ideas. This is really
bugging me! I just hate when I can't make it work.

If for some reason the complete build-log is interesting you can fetch
it here: http://barran.dk/garnome-build.log.gz

Thanks again.

--
Henning C. Nielsen aka barran