Is control-center-2.9.3 broken?

Hi folks

I havent been able to install Garnome before. And I thought that I might
be able to with the 2.9.3 release. However I keep running in to build
problems. This time I am having the same issue as with 2.9.2.1.

Because I am new to garnome I am probably doing something wrong, but I
read the faq and searched google. AFAIK I have the requirements for
garnome fulfilled.

The way I am installing garnome is the default. That is in ~/garnome.
Do I need to build anything from the bootstrap directory? I dont think I
have to, but Im asking to be sure.

As far as I can see in the attached build error the problem is with glib
(or maybe glibmm?) which has already been build by the gar-system, so
why cant control-center find g_return_if_fail_warning?

I've even checked that the function actually exists in glib-2.6.0 in
platform/glib/work/main.d/glib-2.6.0/glib/gmessages.h which confuses me
even more.

I hope somebody can help me closer to what the problem is.

--
Henning C. Nielsen aka barran
Homepage: http://barran.dk