Re: Nautilus-media compile fails

On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 15:31 +0100, svdmade planet nl wrote:
> Hoi Bob,
>
> I was already wondering if I was the only one who was having these
> issues. I've filed a bug but in the meanwhile I'm in trouble with this baby.

Here is a quick fix. I've attached my libnautilus.pc file. Just copy it
into your garnome pkgconfig dir and edit the first four lines and change
the prefix to where ever you've installed garnome.

Bob

--
Bob Kashani
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bobk/garnome

Name: libnautilus
Version: 2.9.1
Requires: eel-2.0 bonobo-activation-2.0 libbonobo-2.0 libbonoboui-2.0
Libs: -L${libdir} -lnautilus
Cflags: -I${includedir}