Re: more than minimized...

Dead on... Thanks,  John.

BTW...

Might you happen to know why evolution-1.4.6 never produced a file named
"config.xmldb" when I first started evolution-1.4.6 under the YDL
version of GNOME?

I am looking at migrating my mail folders from 1.4.6 to 2.0. I was
hoping the evolution-2.0 would be smart enough to know how to do this,
but was presented with a dialog box telling me that the file was
missing.  I know I can import the mbox files one by one, but that's a
pain.

Thoughts???

-Joseph

--
Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. <joseph_sacco comcast net>