more than minimized...

System:

* PowerMac with dual G4 533 MHz CPU's, 1 GB RAM, SCSI drives
* nVidia GeForce2 MX graphics card [32MB VRAM]
* Yellow Dog Linux 4.0 [Fedora2 port to PPC by Terrasoft]
* 2.6.9 kernel
* xorg-6.6

* garnome-2.8.2

A very newbie question:

        When I minimize something on the desktop it "disappears".
        How do I get it back?

By "disappears" I mean "disappears".  I see no icons anywhere that would
allow me to retrieve the item that was minimized. A quick look at the
process list shows that item is still running.

Thoughts???

-Joseph

--
Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. <joseph_sacco comcast net>