garnome and Gnome_desktopswitching

Hi All,

I just installed gnome (via garnome 2.5.9) and things seem to be OK
apart from the strange error message I receive at startup about
the Gnome_desktopswitching applet failing to load/start properly -

The panel encountered a problem while loading "OAFIID:GNOME_WorkspaceSwitcherApplet".

The panel encountered a problem while loading "OAFIID:GNOME_WorkspaceSwitcherApplet".
Details: Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0'

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Cheers,

Jon.
--
Jonathan Brooks (Ph.D.)