Re: Another .desktop related problem in 2.6?

Hello again,

now I put the XDG_DATA_DIRS and XDG_DATA_HOME variables in
garnome-session and they ARE exported in my environment after GNOME
starts up. They both point to $GARNOME/share.

But in the background properties, I still see 'starthere.desktop' after
clicking on "Desktop" directory when adding new backgrounds, as I have
written in my previous post.

Can anybody test this in his/her environment on Gnome 2.6.0? I'll post
it to Bugzilla, if it's not some strange fault in my setup. Thanks!!

Regards,
V.
--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.