From: "Xinyu Wu" <blessedxinyu hotmail com>
To: garnome-list gnome org
Subject: Re: this is weird. garnome2.5.92 don't use 2.60 source.
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 00:55:45 -0500

are you kiddingn me ...  >___<
i already almost finish the whole upgrading. it's it's upgrading now when i am typing this message. what now?? i can upgrade minor version later after the real 2.60 released/???? _@

From: Rodd Clarkson <rodd clarkson id au>
To: Xinyu Wu <blessedxinyu hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 15:16:49 +1000

Dude,

A version of garnome for gnome-2.6.0 hasn't been released yet (I'm
assuming Jeff is on the job).

The version you've got which was for the release candidate is pretty
close.  However, if doesn't use many of the tarballs for gnome-2.6.0 so
you will have to download the earlier version (or wait until Jeff gets
the next version done).

Rodd