GARNOME dependancy list extension on Debian stable

Hey all,
I'm interested in building GARGNOME on Debian stable. The package list on you web page (http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/garnome/) is not complete. So far I can extend it with the following packages
	* flex (and I installed bison fo the hell)
* the libhermes references is incorrect, it should be hermes1- dev * gcc 3.x is _required_ for reasons described in this lists' archive * the package prviding chunk-common.xsl is _required_ ( I think it's docbook-xsl)
	* g++ is needed for gnome-desktop meta build
	* m4 is needed

Furthermore I'm sure you're all aware that the URL for freetype and rederer from freedesktop.org is incorrect. I should not be
#MASTER_SITES = http://pdx.freedesktop.org/~fontconfig/release/
and should be
MASTER_SITES = http://pdx.freedesktop.org/software/fontconfig/releases/

I have a build problem at the moment which hopefully I'll have sorted by the morning. Otherwise expect an email or two :) Lastly, thank you very much for this fantastic build system.