Re: I can't install garnome-0.27.1

I've already came across that problem, and I posted the "solution"
>("workaround" would be more like it) too.
>>1)How did installer get that the version of gdk_pixbuf is 0.11.0?
>Let me quote my previous message from September 11:
>>If there's (too) old gdk_pixbuf (actually the file >>gdk_pixbufConf.sh >>was responsible for pkg-config finding my ancient 0.10.1 version), >>it >>complains and stops in configure check (it requires at least 0.12 >>or
>>something like that, but I thought it smarter to hide it from
>>configure since I might be removing my entire /opt/gnome1 directory >> in the future).

  thank you!!
   I can't find that....but, renamed gdk_pixbufConf.sh.
  then I could install libbonoboui.

  but, after that another error showed.

  after rebooting my PC, X server can't boot by [startx].
  error messages are following;

-----
/usr/bin/kde-config:error while loading shared libraries: libfontconfig.so.1:
  cannot open shared object file:No such file or directory.
-----
  How should I set the path to libfontconfig.so.1?
regards
taka

あなたのPCを守るために定期的なセキュリティ対策を。マイクロソフト セキュリ
ティ情報センター http://www.microsoft.com/japan/protect/hm.asp