problems with compile of 0.27.1

hi guys,

compile stops complaining about missing mozilla-gtkmozembed.pc

I'm using Debian testing (x86).

According to Debian package search util the necessary file is in the
mozilla-dev package in Sid. Now I don't wish to update to Sid just to get
this file. btw, I did try the mozilla-dev package from testing just in case
it might have the necessary file.

Any ideas on how to get it?

Regards,

Craig Reeson  RHCE
Senior Engineer
Bluechip Infotech
Ph. (02) 8745 8465
Mob. 0413 018602

The information transmitted is only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance of this information by any persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.