Re: New file selector for GTK+

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 10:37:08AM +1000, Rodd Clarkson wrote:
> Hey all.
>
> After reading the great write up of Gnome-2.4 at eWeek, (see:
> http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,4149,1270475,00.asp ) I decided to try
> out the patches the article refers to for changing the gtk+ file
> selector.
>
> It worked quite well, so I thought I'd share the process with the
list.

Excellent, Rodd. It looks and behaves much better, IMHO.

However, after applying the patch nautlius seems to be crashing at
will. Have anyone experienced this?

/Bjarke

--
Bjarke <rodaz diku dk>
http://www.diku.dk/hjemmesider/studerende/rodaz

Mr. CREOSOTE: 	Look. I couldn't eat another thing. I'm absolutely
		stuffed. Bugger off.
MAITRE D: 	Oh, sir, just -- just one.
MR. CREOSOTE: 	All right. Just one.
MAITRE D: 	Just the one, monsieur. Voila. Bon appetit.