Re: New file selector for GTK+
- From: Bjarke Buur Mortensen <rodaz diku dk>
- To: Rodd Clarkson <r-list clarkson id au>
- Cc: List Garnome <garnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: New file selector for GTK+
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:19:31 +0200
On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 10:37:08AM +1000, Rodd Clarkson wrote:
> Hey all.
> After reading the great write up of Gnome-2.4 at eWeek, (see:
> http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,4149,1270475,00.asp ) I decided to try
> out the patches the article refers to for changing the gtk+ file
> It worked quite well, so I thought I'd share the process with the
Excellent, Rodd. It looks and behaves much better, IMHO.
However, after applying the patch nautlius seems to be crashing at
will. Have anyone experienced this?
Bjarke <rodaz diku dk>
Mr. CREOSOTE: Look. I couldn't eat another thing. I'm absolutely
stuffed. Bugger off.
MAITRE D: Oh, sir, just -- just one.
MR. CREOSOTE: All right. Just one.
MAITRE D: Just the one, monsieur. Voila. Bon appetit.
] [Thread Prev