Re: Freetype kerning patch

>Hi,
>
>how about to add this patches to garnome ?
>http://www.freetype.org/pipermail/devel/2003-July/009559.html
>
>--
>Teresa Kalitowska		mailto:teresa_ii myeburg net

Teresa -

Did you ever end up fooling with this patch at all? To combat some boredom
today I gave it a shot and the results are great-pretty much on par with the
screenie in your link. Great in the sense that you see the difference if you
know what your looking for, not blow your socks off great. If you happen to
come across any more good stuff on the freetype list please let me know!

Ryan Q.