Re: a source error in gnome-print-dialog.c

<quote who="Olivier Lecarme">

> > El dom, 14-09-2003 a las 16:24, Olivier Lecarme escribi?:
> > > When building abiword, a syntax error occurs in gnome-print-dialog.c,
> > > because of a spurious comma at the end of an enumeration list, in
> > > lines 68 and 86. This already occurred in the previous versions of
> > > Garnome (0.26.1 and 0.26.2).
> >
> > This is due to Abiword compiling without GNU C addons. You can remove
> > the commas (form garnome/include/gnomeprintui2-2/gnome-print-dialog.c),
> > and it will compile clenaly.
>
> Yes, but I think the change should already be done in the distribution.

I'll happily include patches for build issues (which includes gcc 2.95
fixes), but anything more complicated should be fixed upstream. When GARNOME
breaks, problems get fixed. :-)

   "Driving Miss Daisy. Best film of 1989. So said the academy. What does
                        that tell you?" - Spike Lee