Re: Problems compiling Gnome 2.4 with GARGNOME 0.27.1: failed to build libIDL

<quote who="Giustiniano">

> As the subject says, I'm trying to build Gnome 2.4 with Gargnome 0.27.1:
> everything goes fine until it tries to build libIDL, this is the
> compiler message: I really don't know where the problem might be, any
> help will be greatly appreciated :)

Looks like you don't have flex; make sure you install everything listed on
the web site. You'll probably have to make clean in the libIDL garball now,
then continue.

             "Laughter is a force for democracy." - John Cleese