Re: mozilla-gtkmozembed not found
- From: Řyvind Hvamstad <oyvind hvamstad net>
- To: Bob Kashani <bobk ocf berkeley edu>
- Cc: Rajesh Menon <r_menon1 yahoo com>, garnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: mozilla-gtkmozembed not found
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:28:39 +0200
On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 22:53, Bob Kashani wrote:
> Go into the garnome-0.27.1/misc/mozilla dir and run:
> make install
> Once it's done go back into meta/gnome-desktop and continue with your
> built with make install.
An alternative is to install mozilla-dev on debian. I'm sure other dists
also have this package.
Řyvind Hvamstad <oyvind hvamstad net>
] [Thread Prev