Re: Evolution still isn't working

Dave, (almost?) every lib in gnome are backwards
compatible right now... so you can upgrade or
downgrade with out any problem.  Except for specific
bugs in each release.  This means that you don't have
to change the code or recompile anything.

For example, you could take the future version of
GTK+-2.4 and compile it to replace your current
GTK+-2.2.  Your gnome desktop (2.2 or 2.4) should work
without any recompile.

So, like I said before, the only problem are the bugs
that each older version have.  So far I haven't see
any problem although that message "You are entering to
a new world of pain" is back.

-William

 --- Dave Collett <jg webone com au> escribió: > Can
anyone speculate if this solution (downgrading