Gnumeric isn't starting under some circumstances

Hello there,

I have a little problem with garnome 0.26.2.
Everything is working very well now (Except for Evo)
and Gnumeric is great. but under some circumstances it
isn't starting.

I just start gnumeric and the window doesnt show up.
I can see the process running in the system but there
is no window.  Executing it from a terminal it doesn't
show any message.

This happended when I was connected to internet
running epiphany and some ohters apps... then when I
closed some programs gnumeric came back to the normal
behaviour.

Does any one have seen this problem??
Is this a known bug??

I'll try to find a pattern and then I'll post a bug
report.

-William