Re: Evolution crashes

Here's the solution.

Evolution has some extra files that need to be deleted before it's built
as the conflict with recent builds of ORBit.

To solve this problem:

enter the evolution folder.
run 'make clean && make install'
After the evolution tarball has been extracted and as configure starts
type CTRL-c to interrupt the build.

run the following commands:
	cd work/main.d/evolution-1.4.4/
	rm wombat/Evolution-Wombat-*.[hc]
	rm libwombat/Evolution-Wombat-*.[hc]
	autoconf

resume the make with 'make install'

This should make evolution work.

Rodd

--
"Some Australians have, I fear, become desensitised to habitual
government dishonesty. I'm not one of them."

                                    -- Andrew Wilkie, Former ONA analyst