Gxine crashes when starting the setup wizard

Hi All
Finally I got garnome 0.26.1 compiled thanks to the garballs for pwlib and openh323 by Heikki Tauriainen.

I started playing with it trying to start different applications. I noticed that Gxine crashes when I start it up and ask it to do the intro wizard.... The output is this:

user debian:~$ gxine
server: trying to connect to already running instance of gxine (/home/user/.gxine /socket)...
connect: Connection refused
server: socket '/home/user/.gxine/socket' created
Benchmarking memcpy methods (smaller is better):
        glibc memcpy() : 875961324
        linux kernel memcpy() : 969426984
        MMX optimized memcpy() : 1095140172
        MMXEXT optimized memcpy() : 630578764
video_out_syncfb: aborting. (unable to open syncfb device "/dev/syncfb")
audio_oss_out: opening audio device /dev/dsp failed:
Permission denied
audio_arts_out: init class
audio_arts_out: open_plugin called
mcop warning: user defined signal handler found for SIG_PIPE, overriding
audio_arts_out: arts_init failed: can't connect to aRts soundserver
audio_esd_out: connecting to esd server...
/dev/dsp: Permission deniedaudio_esd_out: can't connect to <default> ESD server: No such file or directory
load_plugins: audio output auto-probing didn't find any usable audio driver.
utils: cannot stat '/home/user/.gxine/playlist'
utils: cannot stat '/home/user/.gxine/mediamarks'
utils: cannot stat '/home/user/.gxine/keybindings'
key_events: error, cannot open keybindings file /home/user/.gxine/keybindings

** (gxine:1211): WARNING **: Invalid borders specified for theme pixmap:
        /opt/garnome/share/themes/Grand-Canyon/gtk-2.0/in.png,
borders don't fit within the image
  sysname: Linux
  release: 2.2.20
  machine: i686
X-Video Extension version 2.2
Segmentation fault

My system is running debian sid.
I will leave the clever thinking to you :)

btw is this the correct place to send stuff like this?

Regards Erling Matthiesen