garnome 0.26.1 issues

Garnome 0.26.1 is basically done building, smoothest build yet really,
thanks Jeff.

Two issues:

The evolution garball's configure args have "--enable-pilot-conduits=no"
and yet the libdeps include gnome-pilot, seems like an oversight to me.

Also, the galeon garball has no dependencies at all, I guess not a
problem if you build it after gnome-desktop, but if you sub it in for
epiphany like I did, it's a problem, seems to me like it should have
accurate/thorough deps anyways though. (LIBDEPS = misc/mozilla
gnome/nautilus should do?)

But particularly for gnome-desktop itself, best release yet!

--Matt