Re: GARNOME 0.26.0 is OUT!

> After a long stint in the wilderness, GARNOME 0.26.0 is OUT. It is
> definitely up to speed with changes to GNOME 2.4 Beta 2, but probably
> doesn't contain all of the updates included in Paul Drain (and friends)
> patches that I've just seen on garnome-list. :-) I will integrate these
> updates this weekend. Thanks very much for the contribs everyone!

Actually, it does -- short of gaim, sound-juicer, xchat and some other
minor build tweaks.

Incase anyone is interested, i've also posted an update to
garnome-0.26.1 that --

removes:

* Galeon (it doesn't seem to build on RH8 with mozilla 1.5b)

reverts:

* gdm to the stable 2.4.1.6 release

updates:

* Firestarter to 0.9.2 (with the 2.6-test build patch)

* Gaim to 0.67

* gnet to 1.19 (note: you can't use gnet-2 with gnomeicu, which is
probably still needed until gaim has the ability to 'create' new
accounts)

* gthumb to 2.1.6

* pan to 0.14.0.96

* sound-juicer to 0.5.2 (fixes a rather important crash)

* totem to 0.99.3 (and thus removes the monster CVS patch i'd included
last week -- as well as building against Xine again.)

* xchat to 2.0.4 (plus the perl binding fix)

...which is available at:
ftp://cipherfunk.org/pub/random_cruft/garnome-against-garnome-0.26.1.patch.gz

Paul