Re: Help with libbz2?

Try downloading the rpms and installing them from the cmdline.

http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/9/en/os/i386/RedHat/RPMS/

You need bzip2, bzip2-devel, and bzip2-libs.

rpm -Uvh bzip2*

Also, make sure that you have all of the dependencies for garnome
installed. Here are the Red Hat package names:

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bobk/garnome/

Bob