Re: Has anyone built Garnome on debian stable?

I have built on Debian stable.  However, I needed to
build aspell from the upstream maintainer.  I tried
building the unstable aspell, but it requires more
upgrading than I wanted to do.

Now, I did disable gnomemeeting and epiphany.  To
build these require many packages which I can't find
easily, including a very up-to-date version of
mozilla.  I also must admit that evolution always
seems to crash for me.  I have not tried to look
into it.