Re: ORBit_zero_init Errors on SuSE 8.2 Compile of Epiphany

The entire build compiled and installed successfully after I upgraded the pre-release GCC that shipped with SuSE 8.2 with the GCC 3.3.1 that SuSE makes available from their ftp site. Exception: gnome-meeting complained it couldn't find ptlib.  I don't need it, so I commented it out.