Re: gnome-vfs, libbz2 conflicts with bzip2
- From: Bob Kashani <bobk ocf berkeley edu>
- To: Thomas Chen <tchen3 uci edu>
- Cc: Garnome List <garnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnome-vfs, libbz2 conflicts with bzip2
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:42:05 -0800
You probably need to install bzip2-devel.
On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 18:02, Thomas Chen wrote:
> When doing 'make install' under /garnome/meta/gnome-desktop I get an
> error that says
> gnome-vfs requires libbz2 to compile
> I got the rpm for libbz2, but when I run
> rpm -Uvh libbz2...
> It says that libbz2 conflicts with bzip2. Anyone have an idea?
] [Thread Prev