Re: New garnome release

On Sat, 2003-11-01 at 21:22, Stef van der Made wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> It's been a while since the last garnome release. Are there any plans
> for a  new release or is it slow on the development front at this moment.

I can't speak for Jeff, but I guess he's waiting for the 2.5.0 release
before making another Garnome release. There seems to be some problems
with making some things work, however, so when 2.5.0 is out is hard to
tell.

I've got a huge patch for 0.27.1 which updates all the packages in the
gnome dir to latest released version, but I haven't checked if it
compiles into a working version yet. Work has a tendency of getting in
the way of the fun stuff :-)

I can post the patch if anyone should be interested but I would guess
that 2.5.0 is just around the corner.

Cheers,
Jens