Re: Panel crashes constantly after adding launcher

I am getting the same behavior after I add the quick-lounge applet.  Also the
panel when it works does not go across the entire screen.  Shouldn't the panel
work with launchers and all applets.  Is it possible to use another version of
the panel.  Or is there some other solution to this.

Tom Corner