Re: Panel crashes constantly after adding launcher

There's a gconf key (you can see it with gconf-editor), and a file under
~/.gnome2/launcher2.d/default/launchers/

I don't know if removing the file is enough, or if you have to remove
the gconf key too.

HTH,
Daniel Serodio

On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 14:25, Mark T. wrote:
> I added a launcher to the panel, and now it crashes every time it tries to
> load...just as the launcher I added is about to load.  I can't get an
> opportunity to remove it of course, since the panel won't even load
> completely.  Any ideas on how I can manually remove the launcher with the
> panel?

Daniel Serodio
CheckForte  5582-6016