Re: index.sgml

hi,

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 12:57:09PM +0200, Ron Smits wrote:

>>> 'aptitude install docbook docbook-xml  docbook-utils docbook-dsssl'
>>> fixes that (says ciga on IRC)

>> didn't do it for me. installed mentioned docbook-packages, installs
>> fine. did a make clean, and a make install, still the same error (i'm
>> on debian testing).
>> gave up and tried jeffs --disable-gtk-doc suggestion, and that cut the
>> compile-time by 90% (or so it seems, generating the documentatin takes
>> like forever). i'm happy, although without docs :)

> Maybe the openbook stuff (like Jade and such) should be in the garnome
> bootstrap too :)

# dpkg -l | grep "[j|J]ade"
ii  jadetex        3.12-2         LaTeX macros for SGML to DVI/PS/PDF
ii  libosp2        1.5pre5-5.1    Runtime library for OpenJade group's
ii  libostyle0     1.4devel1-8    Runtime libraries for OpenJade
ii  openjade       1.4devel1-8    Implementation of the DSSSL language

this isn't enough anymore ? worked for 0.23.0.

hmm.. hadn't noticed the bootstrap-dir yet. oh, and while we're on it,
let's put gcc-3 and xfree-4.3 in there as well ;)

--
CUL8R, Peter.