Re: index.sgml

hi,

On Sat, May 10, 2003 at 06:19:22PM +0200, Mario Vukelic wrote:

> > --Installing ./html/index.sgml
> > /bin/install: cannot stat `./html/index.sgml': No such file or
> > directory

> 'aptitude install docbook docbook-xml  docbook-utils docbook-dsssl'
> fixes that (says ciga on IRC)

didn't do it for me. installed mentioned docbook-packages, installs
fine. did a make clean, and a make install, still the same error (i'm
on debian testing).
gave up and tried jeffs --disable-gtk-doc suggestion, and that cut the
compile-time by 90% (or so it seems, generating the documentatin takes
like forever). i'm happy, although without docs :)

--
CUL8R, Peter.