0.24.2 open ssl

Hi  All,

I've done probably the stupidest thing to date on my slackware box. I've tried upgrading openssl. I was happily running for 18 months with the old version but decided to upgrade to the newest version.

Dumb dumb dumb as I'm now getting this message

OpenSSL version mismatch. Built against 90601f, you have 90701f

I've tried removing the old packages overwriting them with new packages. Deleted everything that looked related to openssl but to no avail. Does anybody know how to fix this without reinstalling (arghhhhhhhhhhhh). I've looked through google and found no solution that worked for me.

Thanks in advance for your help guys,

Stef

Jeff Waugh wrote:

<quote who="Anders Johansson">

cc1: warning: "-Wsign-promo" is valid for C++ but not for C/ObjC

The compile has -Werror, so it fails on that. I'm running SuSE 8.2 here,
which has a new gcc (3.3). Could that be relevant to this?

Yeah, sounds plausible. Please lodge a bug for gtksourceview. :-)