Re: garnom 0.23.1 working under SuSE8.0

	SuSE 8.1 on one box and Mandeake 9.1 on the other, but neither box can
build it successfully. Each complains of different problems. Also have
tried cvsgnome, equally no good.
e.g:-
  cd . &&				     \
      GDK_PIXBUF_MODULE_FILE=$topdir/gdk-pixbuf/gdk-pixbuf.loaders
$topdir/gdk-pixbuf/gdk-pixbuf-csource --build-list \
        apple_red apple-red.png gnome_foot gnome-foot.png
>$curdir/test-inline-pixbufs.h || (rm -f $curdir/test-inline-pixbufs.h
&& false))
failed to load "apple-red.png": Couldn't recognize the image file format
for file 'apple-red.png'
	Don't know what it's using to identify apple-red.png, but "file" and
"display" and "xv" all say it's fine.
Regards
Sid.