garnom 0.23.1 working under SuSE8.0

Its nice to see the trouble reports (with solutions of course). But, that isn't what this is!

I got garnome 0.23.1 working under SuSE8.0. Haven't pushed it hard to see what "working" really means yet. I encountered about 4 obstacles during the build and one when I ran. None were terrible to deal with and there were hints for most here or on bugzilla.

...Another satisfied customer!!!

Garnome is awesome!! I can't imagine gathering gnome2 and its dependencies by hand in building.

I'm looking forward to the eminent release.

-sp-