Re: Metacity dies every time a new program is launched (0.23.1)

I think that this is fixed now!!! :)

I upgraded garnome to:

fontconfig-2.2.0
render-0.8
xft-2.1.1
xrender-0.8.1

And the relocation error: /usr/X11R6/lib/libXcursor.so.1: undefined
symbol: XRenderCreateAnimCursor disappeared for me. Everything seems to
be working fine so far.

I think there was a problem with xrender? You can either try upgrading
to see if it works or wait for garnome-0.24.0.

The Makefile for render, xrender, and I think xft need some work to get
them to install. $prefix issues...xrender-0.8.2 was just released
too...that also has $prefix issues. :(

Bob

--
Bob Kashani