Re: Metacity dies every time a new program is launched (0.23.1)

Has this been resolved.  I can't find anything in the mailing list, and
it's very annoying.

Rodd

--
Lest we forget...

"They disembarked in 45,
 And no one spoke and no one smiled,
 There were too many spaces in the line.
 And Gathered at the cenotaph,
 All agreed with hand on heart,
 To sheath the sacrificial knives.

"But now...
 She stands upon Southampton Dock
 With her handkerchief, and her summer frock
 That clings to her wet body in the rain.
 In quiet desperation
 Knuckles white upon the slippery reins,
 She bravely waves the boys goodbye again"

			-- Southampton Dock, by Pink Floyd