Re: Garnome and Gnopernicus

<quote who="John J. Boyer">

> First, a suggestion. Could the meta directory also contain a subdirectory
> for installing Gnopernicus?

gnome-speech and gnopernicus were recently released as tarballs, they'll be
included in future GARNOME releases (the next is due this week).

> I just installed garnome in its own user with the defaults. Then I
> downloaded gnopernicus from Gnome CVS and placed it in the garnome
> directory. When I go to the gnopernicus directory and type ./autogen.sh as
> instructed I get the following error messages:
>
> You need to install the gnome-common module and make
> sure the gnome-autogen.sh script is in your $PATH.
>
> doesn't garnome install gnome-common? Where is the gnome-augogen.sh
> script? It doesn't seem to be anywhere on my machine/

No, not unless you installed the gnome-hacker-tools meta garball, or the
gnome-common garball itself.

GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

      "Love never misses the chance to put the boot in." - Kelly, SLOU