Garnome and Gnopernicus

Hello,

First, a suggestion. Could the meta directory also contain a subdirectory
for installing Gnopernicus?

I just installed garnome in its own user with the defaults. Then I
downloaded gnopernicus from Gnome CVS and placed it in the garnome
directory. When I go to the gnopernicus directory and type ./autogen.sh as
instructed I get the following error messages:

You need to install the gnome-common module and make
sure the gnome-autogen.sh script is in your $PATH.

doesn't garnome install gnome-common? Where is the gnome-augogen.sh
script? It doesn't seem to be anywhere on my machine/

I've already asked these questions on the Gnome accessibility list, but I
guess nobody knows the answers.

Thanks,
John

--