Re: Which RH80. Package Contains libbz2?

Chas,

On Sat, 3 May 2003, Chas Owens wrote:

> Most likely you have libbz2 installed (it is required for bzip2), but most
distributions seperate the library (needed for applications to work) and the
header files (need to compile programs).  The naming convention seems to be

I have libbz2.so but not libbz2.h. When I follow your instructions below I
can find out which rpm contains libbz2, but I can't gert the rpm command
to put in libbz2.h, nor can I find the rpm on the install disks, although
maybe I'm not searching for the right thing there.

Thnaks,
John
 > library:
<library>-<version>-<packagevers>.rpm