Re: Newbie: help! Partial install...

<quote who="Paul D. Miller">

> My system crashed about 6hrs into a make install (not a garnome problem).
> How can I resume the install where it left off without having to do the
> whole thing over again?

Type make install again. It will start from where it left off. (Note that
if something breaks, it is not always a "crash" - you just had a build error
or whatever.)

GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

    "I'm taking no part in your merry 5-way clusterfuck - sort that mess
                 out between yourselves." - Alexander Viro