Re: gnome-panel crashes

Hi Zen,

Sorry, I didn't make my self clear enough.

This patch will _never_ be part of the official GTK+ because it is an
ugly hack... I know, it looks very nice but it is not done in the right
way.

The feauture... yes, someday this feature is going to be present in
Gnome.  We will have to wait until there are native support for
transparency in XFree.  This is the good way of implementing this.

-William